Cosystone W (water Heaters)
Cosystone water heater panels are made of a capillary channel system embedded in a layer of polymeric material adhering from both sides with thin polymeric sheets manufactured from reinforced resin compound.
After connecting to the central heating system the heat generated by the hot water running inside the capillary channels is partially emitted to both the radiating front face and backwards to the convection space.
Due to this system, Cosystone combines the comfortable warmth of radiation and the desired swift warmth of convection.
CosyStone W and WE are available with all ﬁnishes and dimensions of CosyStone electric heaters.
- LAYERS DICREPTION:
- 1) THE FINISHED FRONT LAYER
- 2) THIN POLYMERIC FRONT SHEET
- 5) WATER CAPILLARY CHANNELS SYSTEM
- 6) THIN PLYMERIC BACK SHEET
- 8) METAL BACK SHEET WITH FIXING PARTS
- 9) INSULATING AND HOLDING BOARD WITH
WALL MOUNTING FIXING CLIPS
- 10) DECORITIV SIDES