Cosystone WE (water & electric Heaters)
Cosystone water and electric heater is mixed with water and electric systems in same panel and it is the latest advancement in heating technology for both electric wire and capillary water channels system embedded in the polymeric material as cosystone electric or water heaters.
After connecting to the central heating system the heat generated by the hot water running inside the capillary channels or the electric heating wire is partially emitted to both the radiating front face and backwards to the convection space. Due to this system, Cosystone combines the comfortable warmth of radiation and the desired swift warmth of convection.
CosyStone W and WE are available with all ﬁnishes and dimensions of CosyStone electric heaters.
- LAYERS DICREPTION:
- 1) THE FINISHED FRONT LAYER
- 2) THIN POLYMERIC FRONT SHEET
- 3) HEATING WIRE MAT
- 4) ELECTRIC INSULATING POLYMERIC LAYER
- 5) WATER CAPILLARY CHANNELS SYSTEM
- 6) THIN PLYMERIC BACK SHEET
- 7) ELECTRIC CONTROL UNIT ( REGULATOR)
- 8) METAL BACK SHEET WITH FIXING PARTS
- 9) INSULATING AND HOLDING BOARD WITH
WALL MOUNTING FIXING CLIPS
- 10) DECORITIV SIDES