MARMOXITE – the technical quartz material .
The thin surfaces of MARMOXITE are absolutely unique. roduced in panels with a minimum Thickness of 4mm, the panels are available with a polished or matt finish Virtually wear-free and easy to maintain MARMOXITE is a particularly striking solution for both floors and wall.
Easily formable around curves, the material is ideally suited for interior design applications shop and trade fair fitting, furniture construction and hospital environments.
MARMOXITE is also used in the manufacture of extremely durable, highly attractive kitchen worktops.
- MARMOXAN Matt Surface :
- Textured surface .
- Available as an assembled product for worktops counters, fumiture e etc., in 11mm, 20mm, 30mm, and 40 mm thicknesses .
- Available as pre-cut panels for wall and floors in 6mm thickness.
- Offers high anti – slip protection as a floor covering 6mm panels are thermo – formable .
- MARMOXITE Gloss :
- Polished high-gloss surface .
- Antibacterial surface using embedded silver ions .
- As an assembled product for worktops, counters furniture
etc. in 11mm and 40mm thicknesses .
- As pre-cut panels for walls and floors in 6mm thickness .