MARMOX Shower Slope KIT
The MARMOX Shower Slope KIT provides customers with a complete set containing all the elements required for the installation of a barrier-free shower.
The sloped underlay is not only suitable for installing tiles, but also for mosaic tiles as small as 25 x 25 mm. It distinguishes itself by a low height of 40 mm and a slope of at least 2%.
The core of the sloped underlays consists of extruded polystyrene rigid foam coated on both sides with a high-quality cementitious special mortar that is reinforced with an alkali-resistant glass fibre mesh.
The special finishing of the coating guarantees a high point load compressive strength. Moreover, the surface is coated with waterproof fleece overlapping the outer sides of the sloped underlay, thus permitting a professional and secure sealing of the wall connections.
The KIT consists of the following components:
- sloped underlay whose surface is coated with waterproof fleece. The fleece is larger than the sloped underlay, permitting the user to professionally and easily seal the edge joints.
- 2 XPS riser boards for adjusting the height of the sloped underlay.
- a syphon, suitable for horizontal and vertical connection to the sewage system with a drainage performance of at least 30 l/min.
- 2 pieces of insulating fleece for sealing the walls.
- special mortar for bonding the fleece.
- a CD with installation instructions.
The installation of MARMOX Shower Slope KIT requires a loadbearing, levelled ground.
MARMOX Shower Slope KIT is available in many dimensions with both point drain and linear drain.